Sunday 15 September 2013

A Selfish Silly English Poem by a Selfish Silly Afrikan

Let me recite
Allow me to recite
I beg you that I may recite
The poem that I feel.

Let me recite
allow me to recite
I'm desperate to recite
the poem that sets me free

As I recite
allow me to recite
I'll be happy if I recite
the poem that made me me.

The poem that might not be
because its a poem that unleashes me
the poem that will expose me
as deep as I can be

The poem that bruises you in order to heal me that humiliates me to stimulate you that gives birth to me with promises to kill you......

Fear allow me to recite I need to recite a poem that is not afraid to see me,
A poem that is truly me.

 
"yekela ikhekhe lami ufuna ukulenzani ikhekhe lami " an Afrikan comments at the re visitation of the Berlin Conference in 1884 

No comments:

Post a Comment