Friday 23 August 2013

Dear Mr or Mrs Blog

Now am not sure whether you are man or woman , before I was convinced you were neither.


anywho here are some random Quotes from my mind to feed your habit and take away my edge....


"We keep saying when we are old not realising that we grow older by the second"

"My eyes have perfect sight of the moon and it shines bright towards my direction. So why should I grow weary?"

"Let every moment have its own moment rather than involving other moments into this very moment"

"I chose to see the stars and my eyes began to speak a different language, my heart sang a different song and my night suddenly became bright."

"I have a dream that love shall be set free."

"I may be fooled to think I own this vessel that is my body but even the fool that I am realises that I don't own the content inside of it."

"It seems like my spirit is renting space in my body."

"Faith leads one to stand up and fight, meaning it gives one courage."

"perfection is in the eye of the beholder."

"Temptation the woman with a sweet yet poisonous voice."

"wondering how it would have been thinking maybe it could have been exactly like this"

"I'm thirsty for .... amuse yourself fill in something you would never say. Breaking stereotypes starting with self"

"Position yourself so that the sun shines bright in your favour. having said that don't forget to wear sun screen and give others the chance to also bask."

"I sing with every being of my soul. My heart ululates whilst my feet beat an unforgettable rhythm."

"God is HUGE u can't contain, box or own this Force "

"To END is to BEGIN in this circle of LIFE"
                                                                                                                                       Hlengiwe's Psalms
                                                    
             " Ngiphakamisela amehlo ami ezintabeni lapho usizo lwami luvela khona" 
David's Psalm

No comments:

Post a Comment