Wednesday 30 November 2016

Isikhathi ...

Sekuyisikhathi nokho yagcinana
Unyaka uphelile
Izifiso zishitshile
Amaphupho afezekile
Kwaze kwafika amasha...

Thokozani...

Whilst chasing time
For the first time
Time stood and confronted me straight in the eye
She said "hey you
what you doing over there following me trying to play catch up with me."
She slammed banged me in the face
Mind you she isn't very polite
Presenting herself as black as night with smoke signals and fumes chocking my lungs
She repeated "hey you get off my back you too close"

Bang bang bang she kicked me.
I crawled up to her feet begging for a chance to take me back .
But she moves hey, faster than fast
She moves like iqhikiza that she is
Thick legs with heavy izigi
Shaking her ass she moves her waist made of springs.
I like her cause
She warns you giving you ample opportunity to slow down and not step on her izithende.

She says "listen ngizokushaya, pick a fight with me uzobona umhlola."

She is such a temper freak this Goddess of time you would swear she was stood up at the alter.

Unolaka akafuni ukulandelwa eduzane Incase her many lovers accuse her of cheating she runs phambili light years ahead
Spinning around like iginsa fixing his need

She dissappears leaving me behind with aches and pains black and blues fears and illusions
Thoughts and wondering what the hell was u thinking chasing timeless time

No comments:

Post a Comment