Wednesday 30 November 2016

Ngicing'uBeauty

Sawubona ngicinga uBeauty
Ingabe ula?

Tracking back to when I last saw her
The tracking moves further and further away from this time and space
Ngizithola ngilangazelela omunye umhlaba
Enye indawo
Esinye iskhathi

These days she seems to faintly appear but only in dreams
Real dreams , fake dreams, sold dreams, bought dreams, exchanged dreams, sacrificed dreams....
All these dreams coming through a form of a man
a charming man
a fickle man
Might be dangerous man...

These days she haunts me though
Ucela imisebenzi  
Ucela ukukhunjulwa
Ucela ukunakekekelwa
Ufisa ukuziveza
Ngaphandle kosizo lwalamadoda

Ufuna ukuqhakaza      

Ngiyamuzwa
Ngiyalizwa iphimbo lakhe lihlabelela imilonji emtoti Imilonji yothando
Imilonji yokuphila
Imilonji evusa imizwa

She is rising, Oh she is rising
Watch Out
Beauty is rising
From 9 feet underground she is rising
Now on 1st foot.
Oh My feet can feel a tingling
Her rumbling vibrats via  my heart space through to my tongue space

Shaking off her shame she slowly resurrects in me.  
I open myself
Yes!!! Ngena Beauty
Oh! she places herself in me like a missing puzzle.

She is beautiful  Soooo beautiful
Muhle                                  
I am beautiful
We are beautiful

Welcome Beauty
Wamkelekile
You've been resting for far too long
Would you like some tea?  
"Yes dear" she replies "namaqebelengwane only you can make!"  

Our eyes fix, her story is my story
We sing the night away
Imizuzu iba ngamahora
Amahora aba yizinsuku Izinsuku ziba iminyaka
Iminyaka iba inguna phakade

Ngimtholile ufikile and she is here to stay!

A random shadow appears it looks like a man
Oh NO, it's that "might be dangerous man"
I ask "Askies bhuti uthini?"
He mumbles something I can't quite hear
I reply "No I won't be needing you Today Tomorrow or Ever I have company...."

Beauty giggles in me😜

No comments:

Post a Comment